- a person employed to represent a business and to sell its merchandise (as to customers in a store or to customers who are visited)
How To Use sales rep In A Sentence
- The investigation is examing allegations of so-called off-label marketing, where pharmaceutical sales representatives market medicines for uses that they have not been cleared for. Times, Sunday Times
- Rocks joined Alfred twenty years ago as a sales representative who traveled to music stores throughout North America.
- The biggest data point : the Census Bureau's retail sales report for September, on Wednesday.
- The glossy pamphlets are crammed with cosmetics, but this ritual has become less about racking up sales of lipstick and face cream and more about a hunt for people, specifically future Avon sales representatives.
- Washington -- A refugee from war-torn Somalia, Bilan Nur, came to the United States and succeeded in getting a job as a customer sales representative with Alamo Car Rental in Phoenix.
- So, they call the foundry and before the foundry can answer, the sales rep leads the question "So, Bill, we built that tooling out of plastic didn't we? undefined
- The report will say that one in five doctors already refuses to see sales reps from drugs firms. Times, Sunday Times
- Having beefed up its marketing department with an ad-sales rep, a designer, and an associate editor, the company launched the 80-page bimonthly Chip Scale Review.
- One of them, a former Lilly sales rep named James Wetta, went on to work for AstraZeneca PLC and tipped off federal authorities about alleged off-label promotion of the antipsychotic Seroquel, resulting in Astra's $520 million settlement in April. Whistleblower's Long Journey
- Most of my working life was as a sales representative for a major insurer covering the majority of the county so I am fairly well conversant with the area.