How To Use saintliness In A Sentence
- Handley JA always appeared with a halo above his head to mark his manifest saintliness, a point picked up with typical understatement in the essay on him.
- Now, it was not for me to question her purity, but I had certain doubts about her saintliness.
- Subtitled: “Talk Show Interviews with Coatlicue the Aztec Goddess, Malinche the Maligned, the Virgin of Guadalupe and La Llorona: The Wailer,” the fierce foursome is a celebration of the dark goddesses — Mexican figures that have been imprisoned inside the symbols of (respectively) destruction, betrayal, saintliness and errant motherhood. Agua Santa: Holy Water : Rigoberto González : Harriet the Blog : The Poetry Foundation
- Suffering does not necessarily confer saintliness or rectitude.
- We impose heavy loads on those with both brain and brawn, and we expect saintliness from them as well.
- I declare, and I must declare, that the Order is innocent. Its purity and saintliness have never been defiled.
- My new sisters were truly beautiful in their black khimar, and a light akin to saintliness shone from their faces.
- My life seems so earthly, so lacking in heavenliness and saintliness! Adventures in the Land of Canaan
- True, Lady Byron had nobly and quietly lived down these slanders in England by deeds that made her name revered as a saint among all those who valued saintliness. Lady Byron Vindicated