- Apostle and patron saint of Ireland; an English missionary to Ireland in the 5th century
How To Use Saint Patrick In A Sentence
- Glasgow began an annual Saint Patrick's Day parade and festival in 2007.
- The parade will be reviewed from the steps of Saint Patrick's Cathedral by His Eminence Cardinal Edward Eagan, Archbishop of New York.
- Huddersfield Saint Patrick's Day Parade, the quality of the recording is not so good.
- Saint Patrick used a seamróg, called a trefoil or three-leaf clover, to illustrate the concept of the trinity to the people.
- Saint Patrick, who was born in the late 4th century, was one of the most successful Christian missionaries in history.
- Each religion has a cathedral named for Saint Patrick, a fifth century missionary who brought Christianity to the Celts of the island.
- Even the Chinese are sure to wear green in honor of Saint Patrick.
- Improvement work will now allow an impressive entrance to the Saint Patrick Centre from Market Street.
- Before they went to visit certain of the saints of Ireland, Colum-cille (Saint Columba) and Bauheen, his cousin, betook themselves to Armagh, that place that was consecrated by Saint Patrick and in which the bell that he blessed was still rung. St Patrick's Day
- I had a ratty orange sweater that I loved to death in high school and I accidentally wore it on Saint Patrick's Day.