How To Use Saint Benedict In A Sentence
- From the subprior of the Monastery of Saint Benedict at Norcia, Italy; for a newsletter PDF, including more information and an interview, click here. A NEW BIRITUAL MONASTERY Traditional Mass in Norcia, Italy
- the order of Saint Benedict
- At one point, he felt his soul felt itself carried to the other side of the veil, to contemplate the revealed face of him who dwells in inaccessible light (cf. AI Schuster, History of Saint Benedict and his time, Ed Abbey Viboldone, Milan, 1965, p. 11 et seq.). More from Montecassino
- Unlike the Saint Benedict Center, he is open to the possibility that a catechumen who desires baptism but who dies before being baptized might be saved through what is commonly called ‘baptism of desire.’
- During the 500's, Saint Benedict of Nursia established monasteries where monks and nuns lived in separate communities.