- oil from safflower seeds used as food as well as in medicines and paints
- oil from seeds of the safflower plant
How To Use safflower oil In A Sentence
- I've made a variation of this cake many times I've heard it called whacky cake or one pan cake using safflower oil, adding baking powder as well as baking soda, and using lukewarm water. Am·a·zon cake
- Containing aloe gel, safflower oil, and almond oil, this potion felt creamy and nourishing and removed dirt and oil.
- However, the sources of fat coconut oil, palm oil, palm olein oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil, and corn oil can vary. Baby Bites
- But it is also made up of several other ingredients that I have no idea what they actually are: wheat starch, dextrose, safflower oil, sodium phosphates and something called autolyzed yeast extract. Detnews.com - Commuting
- Olive oil is a better choice than corn or safflower oil for cooking.
- For example, sunflower oil, corn oil, safflower oil are all rich sources of omega 6.
- In addition to almonds, ingredients include almond and/or safflower oil, sea salt, rice flour, tortula yeast and natural smoke flavor.
- Chilean sea bass in a sauce of mirin, soy, ginger juice, lavender honey, and safflower oil is accompanied by Sandor's take on the classic brandade.
- Some excellent omega - 6-rich foods are borage, evening primrose oil, safflower oil, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, corn and pumpkin seeds.
- Use peanut or safflower oil or solid vegetable shortening for frying.