the target company defends itself by acquiring a company so onerously regulated that it makes the target less attractive
the acquisition gave the company a safe harbor
How To Use safe harbor In A Sentence
- But now you no longer need a safe harbor from U.S. monetary tightening, so Malaysia shouldn't be selling at a premium.
- the acquisition gave the company a safe harbor
- To use the term cult too casually risks tarring the merely unconventional, for which America has long been a safe harbor. When Does a Religion Become a Cult?
- The girls were suddenly forced to find their safe harbor in me.
- Social Security was a safe harbor designed to protect people from the vagaries of the markets.
- Some governments gave pirates and privateers safe harbor to earn revenues or to harass their enemies.
- Says school superintendent Kevin Castner of the triangles: “They don’t promote anything other than a safe harbor for kids.” Parent Opposes Rainbow Triangles at WAHS at cvillenews.com
- The waves were strong, The Heart of Isis laboured heavily and the men were tested sorely, but by nightfall they had cleared the island without finding safe harbor.
- In a positive effort to stop the cycle of incarceration among children of prisoners, the camp experience has become a safe harbor.
- Obviously, if you offer a safe harbor, some agents just won't bother to learn new skills.