How To Use saddle-shaped In A Sentence
- The saddle-shaped structure is also known as a hyperbolic paraboloid surface, or an anticlastic surface. Sheila Patek clocks the fastest animals
- The movements of the thumb are dictated by the saddle-shaped articular surface of the base of the first metacarpal, which articulates with the trapezium.
- Some conclusions and suggestions on the application and design oft he saddle-shaped cable net-work structures for glass roof are provided.
- When the proboscis has reached the end of the spur, its basal portion depresses the little hinged rostellum that covers the saddle-shaped sticky glands to which the pollen masses (pollinia) are attached. Darwinism (1889)
- The wing pads are posterior to the saddle-shaped structure just behind the head.
- Axial velocity presents a saddle-shaped distribution, and with a good axial symmetry except the inlet position. Radial velocity is less an order of magnitude with a non-axisymmetric distribution.
- The incudomalleolar joint is a saddle-shaped diarthrosis; it is surrounded by an articular capsule, and the joint cavity is incompletely divided into two by a wedge-shaped articular disk or meniscus. X. The Organs of the Senses and the Common Integument. 1d. 3. The Auditory Ossicles
- The anterior process of the calcaneus is a saddle-shaped bony protuberance that articulates with the cuboid.