How To Use saddle horn In A Sentence
- She rode barehead, her helmet swinging at her saddle horn. Web Of The Witch World
- Dusty leaped after the mustangs. Jack nearly fell off. He clutched the reins in one hand and the saddle horn in the other.
- Yes, Sir; that lady would no more of went out beagling without being draped for it than she'd of gone steer hunting without a vanity-box lashed to her saddle horn. Somewhere in Red Gap
- Call moaned when his wounded arm bumped against the saddle horn. The Lonesome Dove Series
- Both the header and heeler wrap their ropes around the saddle horn as quickly as possible.
- Also have drug behind a horse with a rope dallied around the saddle horn, but no more than a quarter mile or so. Dragging a thousand pound bull elk out whole?