How To Use sack race In A Sentence
- But we did compete in sack races, running races, egg-and-spoon races, swimming races, whatever.
- The usually have activities such as the egg and the spoon race and the sack race.
- There were sack races, a tea in the marquee with cakes, buns and sandwiches for 200, and a lad who won the prize for his branch-covered fancy dress of Boots.
- Traditional games and competitions in this year's event will include water boxing, a slingshot contest, sack races and a form of snakes and ladders.
- George gets himself off the seat and shuffles into the study, like a man in a sack race.
- The performance went surprisingly well, though, until it was time for the gunnysack race.
- I run away from netballs, swerve to avoid hockey sticks, grind to a halt in the sack race.
- This has caused such a flurry in Tess's world of education that her school has now banned sledging, along with conkers, marbles, yo-yos and the sack race at school sports.