How To Use Saccharomyces cerevisiae In A Sentence
- The influences of twelve amino acids on S - adenosyl - L - methionine ( SAM ) production by Saccharomyces cerevisiae were investigated.
- The yeast Candida albicans and the beer yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae have been demonstrated to increase atopic allergy.
- , ScCTS1 from Saccharomyces cerevisiae (PDB code: 2UY2), and a hyperthermophilic chitinase from Pyrococcus furiosus PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- Enhanced digestion of sucrose was demonstrated when Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a yeast containing the enzyme sucrase, was administered therapeutically.
- electrographi mage of '' Saccharomyces cerevisiae '' cells grown on Earth. electron micrograph image of '' Saccharomyces cerevisiae '' cells grown on Earth. electrograph image of '' Saccharomyces cerevisiae '' cells grown on the International Space Station. electron micrograph image of '' Saccharomyces cerevisiae '' cells grown on the CreationWiki - Recent changes [en]
- The eukaryotic micro organisms known as saccharomyces cerevisiae attack the fermentable sugars within moist grains, releasing carbon dioxide that inflates the dough thereby negating the mindfulness state previously embedded there. Chabad.org Weekly Magazine [ Passover 5770 - March 29, 2010 ]
- Studies of chemotropism in yeast revealed important differences in the identity of the sensory pathways involved in gradient sensing in D. discoideum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- The yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae has an abundance of microsatellites that are distributed throughout its 16 chromosomes.
- Fasullo MT, Davis RW (1988) Direction of chromosome rearrangements in Saccharomyces cerevisiae by use of his3 recombinational substrates. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles