[ UK /sˈeɪbəl/ ]
[ US /ˈseɪbəɫ/ ]
[ US /ˈseɪbəɫ/ ]
- a scarf (or trimming) made of sable
- an artist's brush made of sable hairs
- the expensive dark brown fur of the marten
- a very dark black
- marten of northern Asian forests having luxuriant dark brown fur
- of a dark somewhat brownish black
How To Use sable In A Sentence
- We'll fry anything - as long as it's fryable and edible, we'll make it deliciousable. Blogposts | guardian.co.uk
- And because tools were indispensable, they argued that capital was indispensable. Property and Prophets: The Evolution of Economic Institutions and Ideologies
- Using the manual option allows you to attempt to disable the enemy boat's sails with chain shot, destroy the boat's hull with cannonballs, or kill off the crew with grapeshot.
- Silliness in stories is more or less excusable, since they are not even supposed to be believed. Martin Pippin in the Apple Orchard
- There was to be an incredibly customisable interface, not just skins, but how it all worked, so more experienced users would have more functionality available.
- No doubt some of these are metrosexuals, those city-dwelling gents with more than enough disposable income to spend on clothes, restaurants, the latest gadgets, exotic holidays and eyebrow waxing.
- It is advisable to attach a radiation filter plate in front of your computer's screen to reduce the hazard of radiation.
- Even more unsurprising is the fact that this neo-nazi moron was parked in a disabled parking spot. Think Progress » Virginia DMV Pulls License Plate Coded With Neo-Nazi Message From Truck With Anti-Islam Imagery
- Between them, father and son have carved out a place where the song, the voice and the delivery of a real and recognisable emotion are paramount. Times, Sunday Times
- If that ocean was crossable then the next one must be too!