[ US /ˈsɑ/ ]
- Nazi militia created by Hitler in 1921 that helped him to power but was eclipsed by the SS after 1943
How To Use SA In A Sentence
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. The Sun
- Smith, who is also a director of Norwich City Football Club, said her CBE was a "very, very great honour". BBC News | News Front Page | UK Edition
- The aircraft descended into a wetland area and had since been forgotten about as it sank below the surface. Times, Sunday Times
- Add white soy sauce and milk, season with salt and pepper to taste and bring to a simmer.
- Shah went forth with her for a distance of three parasangs; after which he bade farewell to her and the Wazir and those with him, and returned to his home in gladness and safety. The Book of The Thousand Nights And A Night
- Their dried dung is found everywhere, and is in many places the only fuel afforded by the plains; their skulls, which last longer than any other part of the animal, are among the most familiar of objects to the plainsman; their bones are in many districts so plentiful that it has become a regular industry, followed by hundreds of men (christened "bone hunters" by the frontiersmen), to go out with wagons and collect them in great numbers for the sake of the phosphates they yield; and Bad Lands, plateaus, and prairies alike, are cut up in all directions by the deep ruts which were formerly buffalo trails. VIII. The Lordly Buffalo
- It also seems to carry the well-tempered glow of late Woody Allen with a well-satisfied view of late life and with few illusions. The Unshine Boys
- He watched them disappear from his view, his father still waddling along with that bloody basket.
- Dom recognized a master tactician when he saw one. SOMEDAY MY PRINCE
- The lizard's light brown skin acts as camouflage in the desert sand.