capable of being repaired or rectified
reparable damage to the car
How To Use reparable In A Sentence
- Showed that actual performance of reparable spares at the air logistics centers is much worse than planned performance because of understating cycle times for spares during planning processes.
- A tautly told tale of psychological tension and chilling moral complexity, The Last Secret accelerates to a shattering conclusion as it explores the irreparable consequences of one family's crimes of the heart. The Last Secret: Summary and book reviews of The Last Secret by Mary McGarry Morris.
- You need support and understanding to quit before you do yourself irreparable harm. The Sun
- No doubt she would be doing the cycle irreparable damage, but the urge to ride it was too strong to be denied.
- He was a noble son of the earth and his death was an irreparable loss to mankind.
- The system collects a wide variety of quarterly data from different systems pertaining to reparable items such as failures, lead times, base and depot repair times, and excess inventory.
- Irreparable damage had been caused to the A7 rocker gear, cylinder head, cylinder liner, piston, connecting rod, big end bearing and the trombone.
- Vice Chancellor Donald Parsons , who ordered the unsealing, said Mr. Hurd faced "irreparable harm" if the letter was made public before he had a chance to plead his case before the Delaware Supreme Court. Fight Over Hurd Letter Drags On
- What concerns us is that the treaty could be nullified, with irreparable loss to both countries. TANK OF SERPENTS
- Why should his death, however tragic, threaten irreparable damage to an institutional structure of such proven strength?