[ US /ˈɹaɪtɝ/ ]
- German bacteriologist who described a disease now known as Reiter's syndrome and who identified the spirochete that causes syphilis in humans (1881-1969)
How To Use Reiter In A Sentence
- We will be reiterating that safety message until the crossing is turned back on.
- The thanatological philosophies of spirit that Schelling here wishes were dead are in fact very much alivehence the reiterated forcefulness of his censure. Mourning Becomes Theory: Schelling and the Absent Body of Philosophy
- [_CATTY sighs and groans, striking the back of one hand reiteratedly into the palm of the other -- rises -- beats the devil's tattoo as she stands -- then claps her hands again. Tales and Novels — Volume 08
- He reiterates the issues at the end of each chapter, with a brief summation of the argument, thus giving the reader a basic understanding of each author's particular intention.
- All post-war Prime Ministers up to Margaret Thatcher reiterated the same view.
- Last month the senator complicated their task by reiterating his support for some exceptions to a constitutional amendment banning abortion.
- Leader of the US delegation, then-Vice President Al Gore's view was seconded and reiterated by distinguished speakers from all over the world.
- Again, allow me to reiterate: the US government says that waterboarding is not torture, and international authorities say that waterboarding is not torture. Tom McIntyre Explains His Picks for our 2009 Hunting and Fishing Heroes and Villians Face-Off
- The silly pretext of difficulties by which my erasure, notwithstanding the reiterated solicitations of the victorious General, was so long delayed made me apprehensive of a renewal, under a weak and jealous pentarchy, of the horrible scenes of 1796. Complete Project Gutenberg Collection of Memoirs of Napoleon
- But I must reiterate that I am not here speaking about what we glibly call ‘class.’