- glowing red with heat
newest or most recent
news hot off the press
characterized by intense emotion or interest or excitement
sizzling political issues
a red-hot speech
having strong sexual appeal
a toothsome blonde in a tight dress
a voluptuous woman
a red-hot mama
very fast; capable of quick response and great speed
a red-hot line drive
a hot sports car
a blistering pace
in hot pursuit
got off to a hot start
How To Use red-hot In A Sentence
- a red-hot mama
- With a red-hot prong at his hurdies to prog him on, Krindlesyke
- Then, while still contracting, the star cools through yellow and red-hot, and the protyle condenses into progressively heavier elements.
- Tall strap-leafed phormiums, or New Zealand flax, and the architectural-looking kniphofia, or red-hot poker, added structure just as surely as did the seating areas, paths, and stone work.
- It isn't easy being a red-hot lover these days, but take heart, help is at hand for those with a penchant for penning a love poem.
- If only they wouldn't turn snapdragons into antirrhinums, love-lies-bleeding into amaranthus, and red-hot-pokers into kniphofias .... Try Anything Twice
- Under the cover of darkness, exotic sports cars come alive with red-hot glowing brakes, flaming exhausts and sparks from contact as drivers battle both the elements and other drivers.
- I like the grassy foliage and orange-yellow torchlike blooms of kniphofia, aka red-hot poker and torch lily.
- The arrangement of pendulous petal groups has a similar appearance to that of the red-hot poker or some aloe flowers.
- The Irish are red-hot favourites after winning their first three matches while Wales are fighting to avoid the wooden spoon after losing to Italy, Scotland and England.