[ US /ˈɹɛsəpi/ ]
[ UK /ɹˈɛsɪpˌiː/ ]
[ UK /ɹˈɛsɪpˌiː/ ]
- directions for making something
How To Use recipe In A Sentence
- The critics call its recipes bland, unhelpful, unoriginal and unhealthy. The Sun
- Savona also includes several family recipes from Malta, such as Nanna's rice salad, which I'm anxious to try. BellaOnline - The Voice of Women
- In some recipes, such as tabbouleh, bulgur can be soaked in liquid without requiring cooking. The Kitchn
- This is derived from my recipe for “Almonzano” from my book "Nonna's Italian Kitchen", but Dori from the bakehouse blog suggested using okara in it instead of almonds. A PRACTICAL WAY TO USE OKARA
- A treatise that combined "Plinian lore with the recipes of Martino, cook to Cardinal Trevisan, who kept the best table in Rome. Architecture and Memory: The Renaissance Studioli of Federico da Montefeltro
- I'd never use the word "cheesesteak" for the second recipe, because, well, it's not. SFGate: Top News Stories
- I am looking for a diet custard pie recipe made with farina.
- Red cabbage's fresh, raw crunch is a great addition to salads (see today's recipe), though I quite understand that some of you may have been put off by its appearance in mediocre coleslaws dressed in gloopy, cheap mayonnaise, its pigment seeping into the dressing to create a rather unappealing mess. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's red cabbage recipes
- Margarine can be substituted for butter in this recipe.
- Anyway, today we made a pistachio dacquoise (remember that a dacquoise is a meringue--whipped egg whites--with sugar and nut flour(s) folded into it), an apricot-passion-fruit gelee, some apricot glaze, two sablee dough shells (we didn't get to do those, as the only sablee dough left was too soft to work with, so we'll do it tomorrow), and each of us made an inverted puff pastry recipe and put four turns in the dough. Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts