the practical world as opposed to the academic world
a good consultant must have a lot of experience in the real world
How To Use real world In A Sentence
- Furthermore, those charged with supervising the company on our behalf and protecting our savings were either incapable or unable to force the insurer to live in the real world.
- Society exists only as a mental concept; in the real world there are only individuals. Oscar Wilde
- At that point, Schmidt put an avuncular hand on Page's shoulder and brought him back to the real world. Now, with Page as CEO, that hand is less likely to be there.
- Real world firms, and in particular real world entrants, face many kinds of uncertainty.
- The cheerfulness he preached was always qualified by an awareness of the real world's iniquity.
- My current processor is a 2 ghz Pentium M in a laptop, so I'm not sure at all what multiple cores actually get done in the real world, and am having trouble finding such info. posted on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9: 05 pm coelomate wrote: Say I have two monitors (19x12 and 16x10) up and rocking, and decide to have an instant messaging program, iTunes, a spread sheet, a word document, and firefox all running. The Tech Report: News
- As always, theatre acquires an extra resonance when it deals with the real world.
- He is completely disconnected from the real world, pursuing a particular path. Times, Sunday Times
- O'BRIEN: Tobias Hollerer is demonstrating something he calls augmented reality -- three-dimensional graphics inserted into the real world using computers that you wear. CNN Transcript Nov 8, 2007
- This attack states, in effect, that Hiatt's purism is unsustainable in the real world, and that government contracts do not automatically lead to corruption of academic integrity.