- (computer science) memory whose contents can be accessed and read but cannot be changed
How To Use read-only memory In A Sentence
- A type of read-only memory that can be erased, thereby returning the device to a blank state.
- Flash memory is advance from of EEPROM (Electrically-Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory) that allows multiple memory locations to be erased or written in one programming operation. SciFi, Fantasy & Horror Collectibles - Part 64
- They think of it as a read-only memory ROM, which only changes by accident. James A. Shapiro: What Is the Key to a Realistic Theory of Evolution?
- Unlike an EPROM (Electrically Programmable Read-Only Memory) an EEPROM can be programmed and erased multiple times electrically. SciFi, Fantasy & Horror Collectibles - Part 64