[ UK /ɹˈeɪdʒ/ ]
[ US /ˈɹeɪdʒ/ ]
[ US /ˈɹeɪdʒ/ ]
an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
it was all the rage that season
he always follows the latest fads
violent state of the elements
the sea hurled itself in thundering rage against the rocks
a state of extreme anger
she fell into a rage and refused to answer
a feeling of intense anger
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
his face turned red with rage
something that is desired intensely
his rage for fame destroyed him
- be violent; as of fires and storms
feel intense anger
Rage against the dying of the light!
- behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
How To Use rage In A Sentence
- They kept to the brush and trees, and invariably the man halted and peered out before crossing a dry glade or naked stretch of upland pasturage. War
- In the forecabins, the head and shower is located forward and has a large mirrored vanity with ample storage below.
- A lot of schools don't really encourage team sports .
- After such a long time in storage, all the oil will have drained to the sump.
- The increased number of detectors and tube rotation times combine to give faster coverage of a given volume of tissue.
- He had just received my check and was apoplectic with rage, declaring he never wanted to see or have anything to do with ‘that woman’ - meaning me - again.
- Often the parent feels helpless and very discouraged and may also give up on the child which reinforces the child's feelings of inadequacy and may cause the child to retreat or regress further.
- So, while the average cup of decaf contains between 6 and 10 milligrams of caffeine per serving, the regulation allows for "decaf" coffee to contain much higher levels of the stimulant, at least 30 milligrams in some cases, according to Undefined
- Therefore, at the state that the body is fixed with a plate shape, the cover-used outer swinging cover can be stored in the box-shaped article storage box with a same side.
- I mean, who doesn't want a product that is easier to use, has less locking contention, minimizes storage administration, makes access to administrative data easier, and so on?