[ US /ˈɹæbət, ˈɹæbɪt/ ]
[ UK /ɹˈæbɪt/ ]
[ UK /ɹˈæbɪt/ ]
- hunt rabbits
- flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food
- any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails; some domesticated and raised for pets or food
- the fur of a rabbit
How To Use rabbit In A Sentence
- Patients received a conditioning regimen that consisted of total body irradiation (1375 cGy in 11 fractions) with partial lung shielding, thiotepa (10 mg/kg), cyclophosphamide (120 mg/kg), and rabbit antithymocyte globulin (1.5 mg/kg). EurekAlert! - Breaking News
- He infected mice and rabbits with Trypanosoma gondii, the parasite responsible for the dreaded sleeping sickness, then injected the animals with chemical derivatives to determine if any of them could halt the infection. The Emperor of All Maladies
- My beagle chases rabbits which is basically the same as pointing birds and I have shot over her and she is nowhere near gunshy. Why are dogs used for upland bird hunting considered gun dogs while Beagles and other non-birddogs are not?
- Every so often a rabbit would make a desperate, lung-bursting bid for freedom, only to provide an easy target for the twelve-bores.
- In contrast, farmed rabbit has a less pronounced flavour but is often more tender than its cousin. Times, Sunday Times
- Its interest is that within it survive all the elements of a medieval forest: great timber trees, coppice woods, pollards, scrub, grassland and fen, deer and cattle, and a rabbit warren.
- Rabbit behavior My 12 week old lop ear house rabbit has a thing about nibling my son and she hurts him. how can i stop her from doing it coz he is now starting to get scared of her. i tell him its a sign of affection and i dont want him scared of her please help Answerbag: Latest Questions in Question Categories
- A frightened rabbit will bolt for its hole.
- Cashmere comes from cashmere goats and angora fiber comes from Angora -- rabbits.
- Norman took me into his unkempt, barren back garden to show me the only thing which he could boast of - his four fat white rabbits.