[ US /ˈɹæˌbaɪ/ ]
[ UK /ɹˈæbaɪ/ ]
[ UK /ɹˈæbaɪ/ ]
- spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation; qualified to expound and apply Jewish law
How To Use rabbi In A Sentence
- Patients received a conditioning regimen that consisted of total body irradiation (1375 cGy in 11 fractions) with partial lung shielding, thiotepa (10 mg/kg), cyclophosphamide (120 mg/kg), and rabbit antithymocyte globulin (1.5 mg/kg). EurekAlert! - Breaking News
- He infected mice and rabbits with Trypanosoma gondii, the parasite responsible for the dreaded sleeping sickness, then injected the animals with chemical derivatives to determine if any of them could halt the infection. The Emperor of All Maladies
- My beagle chases rabbits which is basically the same as pointing birds and I have shot over her and she is nowhere near gunshy. Why are dogs used for upland bird hunting considered gun dogs while Beagles and other non-birddogs are not?
- Every so often a rabbit would make a desperate, lung-bursting bid for freedom, only to provide an easy target for the twelve-bores.
- In contrast, farmed rabbit has a less pronounced flavour but is often more tender than its cousin. Times, Sunday Times
- The child showed great presence of mind by grabbing the falling baby.
- Its interest is that within it survive all the elements of a medieval forest: great timber trees, coppice woods, pollards, scrub, grassland and fen, deer and cattle, and a rabbit warren.
- Rabbit behavior My 12 week old lop ear house rabbit has a thing about nibling my son and she hurts him. how can i stop her from doing it coz he is now starting to get scared of her. i tell him its a sign of affection and i dont want him scared of her please help Answerbag: Latest Questions in Question Categories
- While contemplating the possibility that the Baraita is a Karaite forgery intended to attack rabbinic Judaism, Horowitz finally opted for a rabbinic origin, and concluded that it was composed around the fourth century, in Palestine. Baraita de-Niddah.
- A frightened rabbit will bolt for its hole.