- a combination of blues and jazz that was developed in the United States by Black musicians; an important precursor of rock 'n' roll
How To Use R and B In A Sentence
- Firm words , air shower and broadband are three major key products of the firm net operator.
- She took up the receiver and began to dial the number.
- “No, there ain’t no Bowlong,” said the barmaid, taking up a glasscloth and a drying tumbler and beginning to polish the latter. The Wheels of Chance: a bicycling idyll
- A 15-year-old boy was killed in front of his father and brother when a speeding stolen car ploughed into him on a pedestrian crossing.
- They overcome fear and become strong and successful. The Guide to Greatness in Sales
- A dab of pale lilac or silver on the inner corner of the eye will make your eyes look whiter and brighter, giving an instant youth punch. The Sun
- As executrix you are required to value the home on the inventory you file with the court, so you could simply divide that number by four and base your offer on that value.
- The men never exerted themselves except when hunger prompted, or a spent magazine made the acquisition of "peltries" necessary to barter for powder and ball. The Hive of "The Bee-Hunter," A Repository of Sketches, Including Peculiar American Character, Scenery, and Rural Sports
- At 76, the legendary country outlaw just gets better and better. The Sun
- His father was a hairdresser and beautician, his mother an astrologer and former dancer who also acted as a promoter for women's wrestling. Times, Sunday Times