[ US /ˈkwaɪn/ ]
- United States philosopher and logician who championed an empirical view of knowledge that depended on language (1908-2001)
How To Use Quine In A Sentence
- Rosie decides that a maternity fashion show highlighting her latest collection would be the perfect shower event because that is in no way a conflict of interest, and we soon learn the real motivation behind this choice -- a model casting montage in which LT wears a sequined capelet the color of Grimace from McDonaldland and tells the models to "serve and deliver. Una LaMarche: Pregnant in Heels Ep. 5: Serve and Deliver
- So how, precisely, do I find myself the father of a teenage owner of one 5-year-old, skewbald, equine quadruped, about 13 hands tall, who answers, rather inattentively, to the name Buttons? Finding the Next Winner
- The low cell activity in equine species makes both in-vitro fertilization and cloning more difficult in horses than in cattle and even humans.
- BBC | Solar plane flies into the night O Zephyr, protótipo de UAV da Quinetiq a versão britânica da DARPA, bateu um recorde aeronáutico, não oficialmente, ao voar mais de 54 horas continuamente. Leituras
- The foal, reportedly in critical condition, was rushed to an equine veterinary clinic.
- So how, precisely, do I find myself the father of a teenage owner of one five-year-old, skewbald, equine quadruped, about 13 hands tall, who answers, rather inattentively, to the name Buttons? History, Horses and the Luck of the Irish
- I was standing by the paddock surveying the latest in a line of equine flatterers and good-for-nothing loafers in which I was about to invest.
- Less obvious, however, are the deaths from morbilli of wild seals and porpoises in several parts of the world and the equine morbilli in Australia that has not only killed the horses infected, but two of their trainers besides.
- I met wi 'twa dink quines in particular, ane o' them a sonsie, fine, fodgel lass, baith braw and bonnie; the tither was clean-shankit, straught, tight, weelfar'd winch, as blythe's a lintwhite on a flowerie thorn, and as sweet and modest's a new-blawn plumrose in a hazle shaw. The Complete Works of Robert Burns: Containing his Poems, Songs, and Correspondence. With a New Life of the Poet, and Notices, Critical and Biographical by Allan Cunningham
- Karen Waite, MS, equine specialist with MSU Extension added "If you have a horse and are unsure of its vaccination history, you should revaccinate them to be sure they are protected. TheHorse.com News