[ UK /kwˈɛstʃənəbli/ ]
in a questionable and dubious manner
these were estates his father questionably acquired
How To Use questionably In A Sentence
- Even I, a tolerant representative of the Middle Way, found myself blinking at this unquestionably Romish style of adornment. ABSOLUTE TRUTHS
- The man is unquestionably brilliant as a halakhist. Conservative Jews Grow Restless as D-Day Approaches for Gay Ordination | Jewschool
- OK, the steering is a little foggy, but the wheel unquestionably feels pleasant under the fingers. Times, Sunday Times
- Curiously, while sperm whales unquestionably have teeth, recent molecular data and a reanalysis of their anatomy has suggested that they may be highly derived mysticetes.
- The key takeaway from the book is that it is unquestionably worth your time and effort to learn the ins-and-outs of frequently overlooked subjects, such as HTTP, compression, redirects, and DNS.
- But her unclassifiable subject matter meant that she received less public recognition than she unquestionably deserved. Times, Sunday Times
- This ad for “Once Upon a Time” 1944 urges us to see it, using words like “wonderful”, “whimsical”, the questionably grammatical “chucklesome”, and “Santa Claus.” Archive 2009-08-01
- Unquestionably, if ever the halter was a fit instrument for ridding the earth of monsters, it is in the case of these murderous, fiendish traitors, who inaugurated and guided this colossal and gory treason. An Address in Commemoration of the Re-Establishment of the National Flag at Fort Sumter.
- In fact from an investment banking perspective it was a steal, and questionably legal in some jurisdictions due to the marketing of it.
- Burial is commonly called interment It is frequently has a considerable price tag and unquestionably the most pricey part of a funeral We Blog A Lot