How To Use querulously In A Sentence
- Yet those who have achieved far less have been honoured, so it's with some legitimacy that Stewart has been grumbling that he hasn't received so much as an OBE for his work, saying querulously: ‘I don't know why I haven't got any honour.
- Someone demanded querulously from the back, ‘But how do you know they're unwanted until you try?’
- At dusk, the spotted owlets in the cracked-up jackfruit and mango trees would be calling querulously, bobbing their heads and glaring at you out of great golden eyes.
- Ever since the 1950s film Quatermass, science fiction authors and directors have querulously pondered: what if we sent men into space - and they brought something back?
- Though they are still those that would contest this fact; peevish disgruntlement from pedants querulously arguing for currently used pitches, whenceforth fossilised football remains were found Soccer Blogs - latest posts
- Vaudevillish, too, are the principals, Nat, an old Jew, and Midge, an aged black man, who keep meeting, garrulously and querulously (but symbiotically underneath), on a bench in Central Park.