[ UK /kwˈiənəs/ ]
- a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
- a strange attitude or habit
How To Use queerness In A Sentence
- His actions for some weeks have given indication of queerness.
- Remember that substance abuse treatment must address queerness.
- It wears its queerness like a flashy Dolce and Gabbana blouse, with style and humor and camp - but an intentional lack of tragedy.
- As a social product and construct, the law is used as a vehicle to regulate "queerness".
- It will discuss the influence of Japanese pop culture and animation fandom on Chinese concept of sexuality and queerness.