How To Use queenfish In A Sentence
- Working the reefs around these islands regularly produce barracuda, various caranx species, largemouth queenfish, king and queen mackerel and various reef fish.
- Sailfish, dorado, kingfish, barracuda, various snappers, cobia. trevally, jacks, queenfish, bonito and Spanish mackerel are some of the fish to be caught.
- In the mangrove-lined estuaries that ring most of the 2,000-miles of sparsely inhabited coast you can fish for trevally, queenfish or tarpon.
- Health studies also show fish populations, including sportfishing favorites like white croaker, bass and queenfish, continue harboring very high levels of DDT, which is linked to cancer in humans. Long Beach Press Telegram Most Viewed
- I also caught trevally (giants and blues) on the fly and a bunch of other species including queenfish and others which I can't name.
- Bannerfish, moon wrasse and angelfish nibbled on jellyfish the size of a soccer ball, and just off the gully, the likes of queenfish, jacks, and golden trevally zoomed about.