- chemical analysis to determine the amounts of each element in the substance
How To Use quantitative analysis In A Sentence
- Where quantitative analysis requires mathematical and computer skills, area studies require language training and extensive field research.
- A strong background in quantitative analysis, careful attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines are essential skills.
- Objective To choose the best regression curve equation in the quantitative analysis system of resistin and to establish the regression curve equation.
- Because our quantitative analysis requires the comparison of behavior of many individual bacteria in different host cells, these sources of variability would make the results of such an experiment uninterpretable.
- We need to do a proper quantitative analysis of this problem.
- The second part of the liquor destined to undergo quantitative analysis was treated by H2S when the most important part of chloric and azotic acids were driven out by a prolonged ebullition.
- Traditional loop gain simulation method is based on two-port network models, which is complex to analysis and it is not suitable to get quantitative analysis of the loop gain fast.
- This paper presents a survivability quantitative analysis method for network information system based on intrusion scenario.
- Semiquantitative analysis of lung pathology confirmed these changes.
- Quantitative analysis, by means of gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, identified guaiacol, 4-methylguaiacol, 4-ethylguaiacol, 4-ethylphenol, eugenol, and furfural in each of the wines made from smoked grapes. When Smoke Gets in Your Grapes