- one of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- a set of four similar things considered as a unit
- the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
How To Use quadruplet In A Sentence
- About 500 sets of quadruplets are born each year in the US, according to the National Centre for Health Statistics.
- Since in vitro fertilization started, two decades ago, there has been an explosion of twins, triplets, quadruplets, even quintuplets.
- Some women return expecting triplets or quadruplets. Times, Sunday Times
- Single cards, pairs and triplets can be completed to quadruplets.
- The incidence of twinning is thus increased somewhat while the risk of triplets or quadruplets remains low.
- Wrote a number of poems about alcohol, as befits a poet of the Prohibition, using that same quadruplet rhythm. THE ANTHOLOGIST
- If I give you a two-hour lunch break today, every worker whose wife gives birth to quadruplets will want one too.
- At a zoo in Taiyuan, China, the birth of quadruplet white tiger cubs on June 20 was an exciting event. Helpful dog feeds four white tiger cubs at a zoo in China
- I never expected them to be twins, let alone triplets or quadruplets.
- Indeed, if these early cells separate, they can each continue to develop, making identical twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc.