[ US /ˈkɪŋ/ ]
- the last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries; during the Qing dynasty China was ruled by the Manchu
How To Use Qing In A Sentence
- In the Qing Dynasty, the officials's penal system includes two parts: disciplinary sanction and penal punishment.
- The relationship between Taiwan and China goes back more than 400 years, through the PRC, the Republic of China, and the Qing and Ming dynasties.
- On Monday, a ship loaded with Norwegian iron ore is expected to dock in Qingdao, China, marking the first passage of a commercial cargo ship from Europe to Asia through the Arctic waters. Global Warming Gives Boost to Commercial Cargo Business
- Qingdao, a letter carrier table tripod chip data sheet, hot carrier chip TCM 081.
- Yu Zaiqing, vice president of the Chinese Olympic Committee, was elected vice president of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) at the 120th IOC session Thursday.
- User Qingqing said: If university students follow commands from the authority without thinking, are they really university students? Global Voices in English » China: Beijing students protest against parade rehersals
- Due to its cliffs and ruggedness, it is very hard for visitors to climb Sanqing Mountain on foot, but the most eye-catching scenery only can be appreciated from on top of the mountain.
- Note 130: Cheng Meibao, Diyu Wenhua yu Guojia Rentong: Wanqing yilai Guangdongwenhuaguan de Xingcheng (Regional culture and national identification: The formation of concept of the Cantonese couture from the late Qing period) (Beijing: Sanlian Shudian, 2006). back Between Winds and Clouds: The Making of Yunnan (Second Century BCE to Twentieth Century CE)
- The urban space structure of Chongqing is an entia of the centralization and decentralization during the process of its development.
- Is not joking and Meng Po was a lover. A pull the Qingsi of. A broken Red.