- a breathing device that is placed over the mouth and nose; supplies oxygen from an attached storage tank
How To Use oxygen mask In A Sentence
- P - 38's had unpressurized cabins, so pilots wore oxygen masks.
- An oxygen mask will come down from overhead in case of emergency.
- They coaxed everything from pygmy mice to snakes to cheetahs into running on a treadmill while wearing an oxygen mask.
- They placed an oxygen mask on my love and dared me to count up to ten.
- They successfully extubate her and she is now on an oxygen mask.
- Oxygen masks dropped from their hatches and bags flew through the cabins.
- The fumes often force pilots and crew to wear oxygen masks. The Sun
- Oxygen tubing can be connected to the nebulizer, oxygen mask and resuscitator to deliver supplemental oxygen.
- Play was suspended for six minutes while medical staff tended to the midfielder, who left the field on a stretcher wearing a neck brace and oxygen mask. Times, Sunday Times
- The report said that the pilot and one co-pilot put on their oxygen masks and the flight deck door was closed on the return to the airport. Times, Sunday Times