[ US /ˈɑks/ ]
[ UK /ˈɒks/ ]
[ UK /ˈɒks/ ]
- any of various wild bovines especially of the genera Bos or closely related Bibos
- an adult castrated bull of the genus Bos; especially Bos taurus
How To Use ox In A Sentence
- Schedule 3 comprises a number of toxic or precursor chemicals with widespread industrial uses, such as phosgene, hydrogen cyanide, phosphorus trichloride and thionyl chloride.
- Therefore, at the state that the body is fixed with a plate shape, the cover-used outer swinging cover can be stored in the box-shaped article storage box with a same side.
- For a picnic, chill the strawberries and cream separately, take them along in a cool box, and assemble them on site.
- For example, I see in yonder cupboard near which you are standing, several of what you call boxes (but like everything else in Flatland, they have no tops nor bottoms) full of money; I see also two tablets of accounts. Flatland: a romance of many dimensions (Illustrated)
- Hi! ufficio immatricolazione catania Croce italia marche bollino blu euro 4 Campo golf irrigazione risultato roma milan fiamma tricolore emilia nome canzone cd rudebox COMPRA PLAYSTATION 3 ADESSO biomassa sansa esausta 509 99 perito industriale Reso Condemning MoveOn Passes Overwhelmingly, With Lots Of Dems
- But the initial reason was unascertained and needed further investigation, particularly a toxicology report. Times, Sunday Times
- Homeobox genes encode transcription factors involved in many aspects of developmental processes.
- They drifted into the control room and floated above the sensor-generated hologram of the â€œherd. â€ The â€œherdâ€ consisted of approximately 3,000 mountain-sized blocks of ice that once were comet 2P/Encke. 365 tomorrows » 2006 » September : A New Free Flash Fiction SciFi Story Every Day
- A homeless woman is back on the streets again after being evicted from a telephone box.
- John gives Mary the coin, she hides it in the red box for safe-keeping and departs.