How To Use oversolicitous In A Sentence
- Since he had a project of his own, he was only too glad to see the last of his oversolicitous family for awhile. Ralestone Luck
- Was it his imagination, or was Kaelor a bit overalert, oversolicitous? Roger MacBride
- Richard Weissbourd, a psychologist at Harvard's School of Education and the Kennedy School of Government, recounts the anecdote about Chris's oversolicitous stepfather in The Praise Craze
- Most people find Her a little garrulous and oversolicitous, but She cannot be accused of not caring. 'Sum: Forty Tales From the Afterlives'
- This alone was more afflicting to me than the shame of faltering before so many witnesses, which, notwithstanding, was sufficiently painful; for though not oversolicitous of praise, I was feelingly alive to shame; yet I can truly affirm, the dread of being reprimanded by Miss Lambercier alarmed me less than the thought of making her uneasy. The Confessions of J J Rousseau
- The service was pleasant, but oversolicitous. Times, Sunday Times
- Since he had a project of his own, he was only too glad to see die last of his oversolicitous family for awhile. Ralestone Luck