[ UK /ˌəʊvəsˈɛkst/ ]
- having excessive sexual desire or appeal
How To Use oversexed In A Sentence
- The American mink is oversexed and, unfortunately, over here.
- Shakira has always been crazysexycool, but this time she brings it down a notch from the oversexed electro-pop of "She Wolf. Shawn Amos: PLAY > SKIP: New Music for Oct. 19
- In the rest of her column she advises Jennifer Anniston, "Next time, try showering with a friend."; she calls the Yankess "oversexed"; she jealously mocks Maureen Dowd for wanting to bone the president; and she curses New Yorkers for being so fat, and unsexy. Gawker
- A crude, profane, hard-drinking and oversexed football player from Paris, Kansas, Gantry latched onto the ministry because of the power it gave him over others, through the exercise of his histrionic gifts and his "arousing barytone. Lewis's Profane Preacher
- But because it was a girl, she has been dismissed as another oversexed fan that knew what she was doing.
- Gags about laxatives, projectile vomit, oversexed senior citizens and flatulent fat guys give the film all the zip and freshness of a lost Revenge of the Nerds sequel.
- An oversexed vampire rates pretty damn low, comparatively. Brush of Darkness
- Led by anti-grunger Greg Dulli – who we’ve described in the past as a “displaced, oversexed Blues Brother” – this Cincinnati-based band refused to get lumped into the “feedback and flannel” crowd. Today’s Tunage: Gentleman
- I wholly agree the "oversexed" women character in the industry certainly put women off - they can see the game wasn't made with them in mind. Women Audiences, Women Characters
- The enemy in this movie isn't some super-human slasher with a taste for nubile prom queens and oversexed jocks; it's the minds of the victims themselves.