How To Use overrefine In A Sentence
- At dinner, they ate as they had before, although in time Bittman found that even his evening meals came to include more "vegetables, fruits, legumes and whole grains and less meat, sugar, junk food, and overrefined carbohydrates. Thoughts on the minimalist and "vegan until six"
- Dr. Moreau forbids violence (but uses it to subjugate his half-animal "" children ''), doesn't eat meat (like Hitler, he's a vegetarian) and speaks with a plummy, overrefined English accent that seems taken from Robert Morley. Brando Plays God
- It called out pasta, cereal, and overrefined grains as particularly recommended, failing to make too much of the fact that those foods are often stripped of their natural nutrients, and doused with sugars during processing. THE HIGH SCHOOL REUNION DIET
- The food engineers who thought up white bread took the wheat, pounded it into overrefined flour, blasted out all the good nutrients, erased any trace of fiber, and mashed and molded the pale, mealy result into a soft, malleable slice or all-too-aptly-shaped hot-dog or hamburger or hoagie holder. THE HIGH SCHOOL REUNION DIET
- I don't find any of his work overrefined or affected or delicate. "U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had surgery today for pancreatic cancer."