How To Use overexertion In A Sentence
- The recordings testify to an aesthetic of physical overexertion played out in an acoustic medium.
- Vets think it is caused by muscle injury possibly brought on by overexertion. Times, Sunday Times
- On the continent, Bonaparte's vaulting ambition imposed such a degree of overexertion that every success he gained served only to make his eventual collapse more certain.
- ‘Heat exhaustion’ results from overexertion in hot weather.
- If a speck of sweat has dampened the headband of the seven times champion, overexertion was not the cause. Times, Sunday Times
- It reduces the build-up of lactic acid, which protects the body from overexertion. Times, Sunday Times
- The ill-prepared often overcompensate for these variations with too much clothing or through overexertion.
- I don't think that requiring a few blogs a week is tantamount to overexertion.