present in an overly dramatic manner
She is overdramatizing her child's failure in the physics class
How To Use overdramatise In A Sentence
- It is difficult to overdramatise the danger that is engulfing our country. A Place to Stand
- One should not overdramatise the situation if we become an opposition -- this will give us a chance to grow popular support for Tymoshenko in local elections on May 30 from today's almost www.kyivpost.com
- The figures have in fact gone down in March and these figures for the entire period are not something to overdramatise," he said. ANC Daily News Briefing
- While it would be wrong to overdramatise the problem, the reality is that a large section of society is greatly aggrieved by the cost of insurance.
- Without wanting to overdramatise it, it's probably the nearest thing we get these days to a gladiatorial contest.
- I neither want to overdramatise it or just trivialise it.