- capitalize beyond what the business or the profit-making prospects warrant
overestimate the market value of
overcapitalize a property
- estimate the capital value of (a company) at an unreasonably or unlawfully high level
How To Use overcapitalise In A Sentence
- overcapitalise" its lenders and EBS will need to raise an additional 438 million euros by the end of February to bring its Core Tier 1 capital to 13.5 percent. Reuters: Top News
- Unfortunately, it is only in the rear-view mirror you can see they were overcapitalised.
- As I said ages ago on this blog: if I choose to renovate my house and overcapitalise as a result, it is my money and I can do what I like. The IT Skeptic - Comments