How To Use outturn In A Sentence
- This year's picks show a good improvement on the outturn at the end of the first quarter. Times, Sunday Times
- If there are differences of weight outturn over 0.5% then buyer and seller may consult, to settle the difference.
- He said that, coming on the previous year's 3.5 per cent increase, this was a 'pretty healthy' outturn. Times, Sunday Times
- That was the fastest quarterly expansion since the second quarter of 2004 and the third successive above-trend outturn. Times, Sunday Times
- Mr Brennan pointed to the outturn of the decision which allows State aid to be extended from a period of three years to one of five years.
- Some analysts were looking for 2 per cent, others for a flat outturn. Times, Sunday Times
- At the start of the year the consensus growth forecast was 2.5%, against a 1.75% outturn. Times, Sunday Times
- Its estimates are normally accurate to within 0.1 or 0.2 percentage points of the outturn, but not this time. Times, Sunday Times
- The figures were comfortably above expectations, and the company is suggesting a similar outturn for the current year. Times, Sunday Times