hang on during a trial of endurance
ride out the storm
ride better, faster, or further than
The champion bicyclist outrode all his competitors
How To Use outride In A Sentence
- No one could outride them or outshoot them from the back of a horse. EMPIRE OF THE SUMMER MOON
- At present I am trying to have the number of my police motorcycle outriders increased from two to six - as the dignity of the office deserves.
- (Sprung rhythm, with many outrides and hurried feet: sonnet with two [sic] codas.) Notes
- Darius was determined to outthink, outride, outfight, and absolutely overwhelm Alexander with superior numbers. Alexander the Great
- Spurs thro 'the vale, and these and those outrides. The Aeneid English
- Before the runners started, he gave orders to the marshal to send trusted outriders forward and to see that the racers were not interfered with.
- We could outride the Turks, outwit them, outfight them, and outdare them. Hira Singh : when India came to fight in Flanders
- Flanked by police motorcycle outriders, it will be followed by a newly-restored steam engine towing a Victorian trailer carrying Fred's coffin.
- Her chauffeur-driven Jaguar, with police outriders, swept through the gates of Kensington Palace at 2.27 pm and left at 3.14.
- It's just that we can't outride anyone without the horses.