- (computer science) a computer file that contains data that are the output of a device or program
How To Use output file In A Sentence
- Causes the output file to be created in UTF - 8 format, with a byte order marker.
- · DVD title rename to change the output file name. Softpedia - Windows - All
- The coefficients of these block approximations are then quantized and stored in the output file.
- Quick'n'dirty workaround for "borked" russian AVI output file Doom9's Forum
- Makefile.pre.in is one of the output files from autoconf the main being configure. Hansen Code « Climate Audit
- The automatically generated output file name uses the extension ". mka" if no video track is found and ". mks" if neither a video nor an audio track is found in the first file. Doom9's Forum
- # Copy the output file to the desktop dist_files = path ( 'dist'). glob ( '*. tar.gz') dest_dir = path (options. sdist.outdir). expanduser () for f in dist_files: Planet Python