How To Use outgoer In A Sentence
- The hallway was rather dark as the incomer and outgoer passed each other; but, the servant at that instant lighting the gas, Turl glanced around for a better look, and encountered the other's glance at the same time turned after himself. The Mystery of Murray Davenport A Story of New York at the Present Day
- That would be able to take advantage of programs like the outgoer (ph), you also have a program like the African Capital, African Mortgage Market Initiative which is also very sound, by the U.S. CNN Transcript Jun 18, 2005
- This is partly because, when you put the two together, Britain has more incomers than outgoers, and thus a net inflow of population.
- Incomer and outgoer each drew back a step, each laughed, each tendered an apology. Max
- The new man should have looked mean or weak or rascally, to suit the outgoer. The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 09, No. 51, January, 1862