[ UK /aʊtdˈɔːsi/ ]
characteristic of or suitable to outdoor life
a rugged outdoorsy life
How To Use outdoorsy In A Sentence
- Who do you think is the most regimented, obsessive and detail-oriented group of "outdoorsy" people out there? Holy Grails
- Oh, and they also noted your approximate age, income level and rated you on a scale of 1 to 10 on how "outdoorsy" you looked. David Gorodyansky: Web Privacy: Consumers Have More Control Than They Think
- It was interesting to watch the dynamics between an easygoing outdoorsy farm type of guy and a polished educated city girl.
- The company went on an acquisition spree, snapping up a dozen new "lifestyle" brands, such as outdoorsy label Napapijri, surfer brand Reef, and women's yoga-inspired active wear brand Lucy. VF Dresses Up Its Operations, Bucking Recession
- There's such a boom in families and there are a lot of outdoorsy, active people here.
- But it seemed right for the owners, an athletic, outdoorsy couple with three young daughters who wanted a house that was fun and youthful, yet sophisticated.
- In summer, it's crammed with outdoorsy types, lured by the fishing, horse-riding, canoeing, quad-biking, white-water rafting and the 200 miles of marked walking trails.
- Whether your pop is the outdoorsy type, a gadget guy or a cool daddy-o, our gift guide has something for every father! FATHER’S DAY GREEN GIFT GUIDE | Inhabitat
- You can tell he's a fun outdoorsy kind of guy.
- a rugged outdoorsy life