of unwed parents
he was born out of wedlock
of biological parents not married to each other
this child was born illegitimately
How To Use out of wedlock In A Sentence
- Her eldest daughter had announced she was pregnant out of wedlock. Christianity Today
- Liz Cheney is shooting her farging mouth yet again defending her daddy while being denied the right to marry the individual she loves and forced to bear her bratling out of wedlock. Horses Mouth April 13, 2007 3:06 PM
- Long ago, an aunt told me that my grandmother wash born out of wedlock.
- In cases where a couple has a child out of wedlock, the child will take the name of the parent who has custody of the child.
- A baby born out of wedlock was a great sin, then, and a huge embarrassment to the family.
- They are both illegitimate; that is to say, born out of wedlock; purposely produced according to current theories of free love. SPLITTING
- She has had several children out of wedlock with various men, and now lives with one of them - Kevin, an ex-con - in public housing.
- I had to advise him that the father of a child born out of wedlock had few, if any, rights.
- Gee, Mr. Rove ..... you mean "the 'black baby' that McCain fathered out of wedlock"? Rove: McCain's too private
- A baby born out of wedlock was a horrible sin for which there was no forgiveness.