- a river in southeastern Canada that flows along the boundary between Quebec and Ontario to the Saint Lawrence River near Montreal
How To Use Ottawa river In A Sentence
- Experts estimate that there are at least 11,000 logs preserved in the icy Ottawa River waters.
- The Canadian Museum of Civilization is located across the Ottawa River in Gatineau, Quebec.
- David Kendall is an accomplished white-water navigator who recently paddled the upper Ottawa River in Canada.
- He traveled by the usual route, up the Ottawa River and through the intricate system of waterways in northern Ontario which leads to Georgian Bay and to Lake Huron. Bird Cloud
- A member of a North American Indian people in the Ottawa river valley of Ontario and Quebec.
- These companies planned to dump the waste water into Ottawa River.