How To Use otorhinolaryngologist In A Sentence
- Each was managed jointly at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in London by tropical medicine physicians and otorhinolaryngologists.
- The parents, general practitioners, and otorhinolaryngologists were encouraged to manage sore throats and upper respiratory tract infections during follow up according to regular practice.
- The word was slightly smaller than otorhinolaryngologist, having lost the rhino, and some folks thought perhaps they could pronounce it now. The New
- I knew then, as I know now, that I was going to become an otorhinolaryngologist.
- Ph. D., consultant otorhinolaryngologist and academic scientific researcher, found new treatments for Glottic dDisease, using lasersurgery and radiotherapy. Yemen Observer
- The doctor might recommend you take your child to an otorhinolaryngologist (ear, nose, and throat doctor) or an ophthalmologist (eye doctor).
- Apotex argued that the skill in the art would be: "a person engaged in developing new pharmaceuticals, formulations and treatment methods, or a specialist in ear treatments such as an otologist, otolaryngologist, or otorhinolaryngologist who also has training in pharmaceutical formulations. Archive 2007-07-01