- a dialect of the Chiwere language spoken by the Oto
- a member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska
How To Use Oto In A Sentence
- Bumabagsak ang Mayon koooo! ... reynz: hahaha takot lang nilang maghubad ako pag di nila binoto ang mayon hehehe an2nette: Hi! natumbok mo mahal na reyna, sige, abangan ko ang bago mong niluluto, wag yong hilaw ... reynz: hoy! ano ba? hahaha! ba't ako ok naman dito! baka kayo dyan sa China at Pinas lang hahaha! ... reynz: NAKNAMPUCHAAAA!!! hahaha! reyna elena dot com
- With no warning signs on either side and under poor lighting, the road is a death trap for motorists.
- The pilot shut off the motors and glided down to the landing field.
- ‘I was worried about my car lasting to the end considering that all the motors come from the same place,’ he said.
- That's pretty reasonable for being a motoring eco warrior. The Sun
- Christie was involved in an angry bust-up with reporters and photographers outside the courtroom.
- They are hired to crack a safe, photograph the contents of a locked briefcase inside, and return it to the owner without him knowing.
- Teknik fotografi yang berkesan (2: 00 ptg - 3: 00 ptg) Sensasi Selebriti | Ulasan Dunia Hiburan, Gossip Terkini, Gambar Selebriti, Filem, Muzik, Video & Teater
- This proposed procurement is a continuation of an existing contractual agreement for the developed prototype NASA Student Ambassadors Virtual Community (NSAVC) web site. ... Curious Virtual Community Procurement - NASA Watch
- They spent their honeymoon adventurously cruising on a motorcycle, Nona riding comfortably in the side-car. Archive 2009-01-01