How To Use osteolysis In A Sentence
- Cement has been partially effective, as it acts to seal the bone and prevent osteolysis.
- The commonest reason of revision of total hip replacement is loosening and osteolysis.
- The term survival of total joint replacements is dependent on the prevention of periprosthetic osteolysis.
- Radiographic findings of progressive radiolucent lines surrounding the prosthetic stem or areas of osteolysis also suggest prosthetic loosening or infection.
- The radiographs may reveal osteolysis, periosteal reaction and sequestra.
- The atrophic form is usually localized to the forefoot and causes osteolysis of the distal metatarsals.
- These designs, however, had a high frequency of failure, with large amounts of osteolysis recorded distally.