How To Use osseous tissue In A Sentence
- An artists vague, origional interpretaion of the skeletal system, also known as osseous tissue. CreationWiki - Recent changes [en]
- The osteoblasts produce osseous tissue, become embedded in the matrix they manufacture, and are then renamed osteocytes, to reflect their change of status.
- In addition to the causes enumerated, inflammation of osseous tissue, or osteoid carcinoma, has been found at the seat of a spontaneous fracture. Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine
- In the third class come tissues the cells of which have fused by their walls, but whose cell-cavities are not in continuity, such as osseous tissue and cartilage. Form and Function A Contribution to the History of Animal Morphology
- The exposed bone is generally rough, in some cases even spicular, and the inner layer of the removed membrane is rough and gritty to the touch -- characters imparted to it by numerous minute fragments of bone that have been torn away with it from the more compact osseous tissue beneath. Diseases of the Horse's Foot
- In the cure of osseous tissue affection, inorganic carrier are commonly used.
- osseous tissue