[ US /ˈɑzɫoʊ/ ]
- the capital and largest city of Norway; the country's main port; located at the head of a fjord on Norway's southern coast
How To Use Oslo In A Sentence
- Secular remains of Gothic architecture in Czechoslovakia are fewer.
- It was tested in 1953, but in 1955 Czechoslovak army was not interested in such vehicle anymore and PM-I was cancelled.
- The Holmenkollen ski jumping board is one of the most famous symbols of Oslo.
- When will the earliest train to Oslo depart?
- Ivar Libæk (1949 -) obtained his cand.philol. in history at the University of Oslo in CV of Ivar Libæk
- DOCUMENTARY IMAGES, "The Option of Last Resort" exhibit features works by a photographer from the former Czechoslovakia. 1 to 8 p.m. Sundays and Mondays., Montgomery County community calendar, Nov. 4-11, 2010
- Children dressed in national costumes or their best clothes, waved flags and followed the marching bands through the streets of Oslo.
- By 2002, she was living with Tim Montgomery, a relationship which began after she had lost her spikes in Oslo and he lent her his.
- Take an end-of-summer city break in Oslo and enjoy the bustling nightlife as the bars fill up to catch the end of the midnight sun.
- Why was Hitler allowed to remilitarize the Rhineland, annex Austria, and invade Czechoslovakia before the Allies confronted him over his incursion into Poland in September 1939?